3D-Coat 4.9.36 Win x64
3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 240 Universities, colleges and schools worldwide.
02.04.20 4.9.36 (stable)
– Fixed crash in spikes tool.
– Improvements in export constructor: possibility to swap texture type and uv-set name, possibility to skip uv-set name if each us-set stored in own folder.
– Stamp mode issues fixed
– Some RFill issues fixed, related to Undo and flipped faces.
– Better compatibility with Blender (difference in “Open In->Blender” and “Open in original App”)
– Fixed Still images “close guides” refresh issue.
3D-Coat is a commercial digital sculpting program from Pilgway designed to create free-form organic and hard surfaced 3D models from scratch, with tools that enable users to sculpt, add polygonal topology (automatically or manually), create UV maps (automatically or manually ), texture the resulting models with natural painting tools, and render static images or animated “turntable” movies.
-Easy Texturing & PBR -Digital
-Ultimate Retopo Tools
-Fast & Friendly UV Mapping
OS: Windows 64-BIT
CPU: 1.2 GHz or better
RAM: 512Mb (4096 recommended)
Video Card: Radeon 9600 / Nvidia 5600 128Mb (256 recommended) or better (CUDA features require at least a GeForce 8 or higher)
DirectX / OpenGLirectX 9.0c or better
This installation guide is written.
- The Internet must be disconnected when installing and using the software
- Install the software
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the software installation location and replace the original file
- Enjoy activated software