PolySnow is a 3DSMax plugin that creates realistic snow with a click. You just select your objects in scene and PolySnow does the snow for you! Let the snow fall on your 3D objects and scenes with a click of a button. A variety of parameters lets you get the desired results in every situation.
It's a macroscript so please read the Instructions for setting up the plugin. (It's just a few easy steps)
Make your 3d assets' winter versions with a click
Easy to use
User friendly user interface with some explanation tooltips on buttons.
Live parameters let you adjust the snow at anytime you want. Non-destructive workflow.
SnowMerge is a powerful tool lets you connect snow meshes seamlessly.
Full control over the calculated mesh. You can change the settings and get a large number of variations.
Very fast particle calculation with a different resolutions option.
Add or remove snow from the areas you want by using edit particles tool.
Multiple layers of snow can be created and combined seamlessly.
There is also mesh resolution settings so you can create a low poly or highly complex snow objects.
Can be used for multiple objects at the same time.
Snow mesh is seperated from object.
Polycount of the original object does not matter for snow quality (unlike extrusion methods)
You can sculpt the snow for more detail with an edit poly modifier.
PolySnow Plugin : A plugin for 3D Max that creates real snow with one click, you just select your objects in the scene and PolySnow simulates snow for you, with this plugin you can easily snow on objects 3D and your scenes fall with one click, this plugin has various parameters that allow you to get the desired results in any situation.
- Has a simple user interface with help
- It has live parameters that allow you to adjust the snow whenever you want
- SnowMerge is a powerful tool that lets you connect to a snow mesh network
- Very fast calculation of particles with different options
- Add or remove snow from the desired areas using the particles tool
- Multiple layers of snow can be created and combined seamlessly
- You can edit the snow for more details with a play modifier