3ds max and V-ray for architect. Advanced 3d visualisation : This course is going to help you to gain the skill of photorealistic 3d visualization in 3ds Max and V-ray. You’ll learn all the secrets of photorealistic rendering, complex Vray materials and correct postprocessing in Photoshop. You’ll be able to make some special schticks that will speed up your work in several times.
If you’re a beginner in this business, this training will give you a quick start in the profession. It will take you about one month to become able to make professional renders, which are indistinguishable from photos.
If you already work in 3ds max, in this course you’ll learn some special tricks with lighting and render settings, which are going to improve the quality of your renders.
If you still don’t know, what you are going to do, this is a good chance to become an experienced 3d artist. Today this profession is in great demand and the market of the architectural 3d visualization needs good specialists.(3ds max and V-ray for architect. Advanced 3d visualisation)
This course covers the topics of :
- Settings of composite Vray materials
- 3 lighting types in exterior visualsiation
- Correct work with the scene
- Frame composition in exterior
- Exterior visualsiation triks
- Work at any visualization studio.
- Be a successful Vip Client oriented Freelancer.
- Up your project level.
- Make your clients fall in love with your projects.
- Your projects will be displayed at the most prestigious 3D galleries.
- Make photorealistic images equal to those of the author
- Render very quickly.
- Make a high quality Afterwork.
- Professionally work with model bases.
- Interior designers
- landscape architects
- 3d artists
- Architectural Students
- SketchUp users looking to advance their skill set
- Current 3ds Max users who want to learn how to work with Vray
- People, who are interasting 3d
Direct download links 2 GB :