Character Modeling and Sculpting in Zbrush : Do you want to learn how to make 3D characters for games or movies?
One of the first steps in the 3D game development workflow is to model and sculpt the character in ZBrush.
- No prior knowledge of Zbrush necessary
- No prior knowledge of Digital Sculpting necessary
- You should have Zbrush 2019 or newer installed, with a minimum version of Zbrush 4R7
- No prior knowledge necessary, but knowledge of any 3D sculpting package is a plus
What will you learn in this course?
This Character Modeling and Sculpting in Zbrush course will help you learn the necessary tools and techniques to jump start your career in the creative world of Game Development. You will not only learn how to create amazing game art, but you will also develop the ability to understand and apply current industry workflows and tools that top tier industry professionals utilize to create some of the most memorable AAA gaming titles.
In this course, we will take you through the powerful software tool that is Zbrush.
Zbrush is the 3d Artists swiss army knife, acting as the industry standard modeling and sculpting package an all in one program! It is paramount that any game development artist planning on working in the gaming industry as a, 3d Modeler, 3d Character Artist, Environment Artist, and any 3d Content Creation related job learn Zbrush! This Character Modeling and Sculpting in Zbrush course will provide you with the tools to create an assortment of 3d game assets. We will specifically teach you how to model and sculpt within the software by covering Zbrush at an introductory level, allowing beginners to get started in this creative field.
Topics that we cover throughout the length of this course will range from the ZModeler, which acts as Zbrush’s box modeling tool, to Dynamesh, which allows digital sculptors the ability to endlessly sculpt digital clay by dynamically remeshing the sculpted geometry. We will get down to the core fundamentals that make this software so powerful while making it understandable to any artist looking to learn game development.
Key topics covered in this course:
- Don’t worry if you don’t know what the following terms mean – you’ll learn everything in the course!
- The Zbrush interface
- Lightbox presets
- Viewport controls
- Primitives and Polymesh 3D
- Brush palette
- Core Brushes
- Symmetry with Mirror and Weld
- Backface Masking
- Lazy Mouse
- Masking Brushes
- Clipping and Trim Brushes
- Gizmo Move Tool
- Transpose Tool
- Splitting Geometry
- Sculptris Pro
- and so much more!
This course is a collaboration between Video School Online (one of the top-rated and most popular course creators online) and Class Creatives who are 3D game industry veterans with over 20 years of experience for studios such as Naughty Dogg, Guerilla Games, Sucker Punch, Google, Disney and more.
We are committed to making this the best and easiest course for getting started with character sculpting in ZBrush. If you ever get stuck or need help, we’ll be here to support you.
Class Creatives have put everything we have into making this the best Zbrush course out there, one that takes you from absolute beginner to advanced user. We have seen a lot of courses teaching this software, but not at the professional level necessary to acquire a job, or to apply the skills within a production pipeline.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get into the world of 3D gaming and animation
- Anyone with a passion for learning game development
- Anyone who wants to be able to create assets for games
- Developers who want to add game develpment to their skill-set
- You will become confident using Zbrush to model and sculpt your own characters, props and other 3D assets
- You will learn the professional workflow of sculpting a 3D character for use in gaming and movies
- You will learn all of the Zbrush tools necessary to create your own characters
Direct download links 2.2 GB :