DigitalxModels – Corner Shops 02 - VOLUME 37

Chief

Commander
Staff member
Mar 11, 2020
www.cgarmy.com
ytuty-560x405.jpg

Alright! More games!! Let’s play “Which shop is most likely to get robbed?!”
OK, let’s eliminate the obvious ones. The bartender at the Crown and Dolphin Pub keeps a loaded shotgun under the counter. Likewise, so does the cashier at the BP convenience store. The 1-story brick building with all the windows is run by a motorcycle gang, so I don’t think anyone’s going to run off with their cash. And the Circle K with the Dunkin Donuts is safe since there’s always a cop at the doughnut shop. The rest are not as obvious. The other Circle K, the 7-Eleven, and the Market Express all have security cameras, so if *I* were a thief (which I’m not!), I’d choose another place first. That leaves the Subway, the Food Mart, and the A&A Market. Subways have always been popular spots for hold-ups, but you know they don’t keep much money on hand. My bets are on the A&A Market! Mom and Pop probably keep their safe full of cash under the counter. Plus you can walk out with the $$ in one hand and a pastrami sandwich in the other!

Downloads links

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzchj27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock