Realistic Skin with ZBrush and Keyshot : Dominic Qwek covers how to create realistic skin for his creature designs using ZBrush, Keyshot and Photoshop. He starts off by using ZBrush to sculpt realistic skin details such as wrinkles, moles and warts. Dominic then uses polypaint in ZBrush to texture skin tones where he adopts a layered approach for realistic results. Using the GoZ plugin, he imports the polypainted model into Keyshot where he starts lighting and shading. Keyshot’s translucent shader is explained, as well as its HDR lighting features, for photo-realistic and interactive rendering. Finally, Dominic shares his post-processing workflow in Photoshop to achieve the final image.
- Sculpting Micro-detail
- Polypainting: Base Coat
- Polypainting: Wrinkles, moles and warts.
- Lighting and Rendering in Keyshot
- Post processing in Photoshopthe DWG Compare command
- Adjusting the comparison margins
- Saving a comparison drawing
- Creating a shared design view
- Using layers in the shared view
- Marking up the shared view
- Using the URL view links
Direct download links 1.6 GB :