Lynda – Learning Revit 2021

• We are re-building links, if you find your links are not working request in forum and we will make it live.

Chief

Commander
Staff member
Mar 11, 2020
www.cgarmy.com
Lynda-–-Learning-Revit-2021.jpg

Learning Revit 2021 : Autodesk Revit is one of the most popular building information modeling (BIM) solutions today. In this course, join Paul F. Aubin as he delves into the basics of Revit 2021, showing architects and engineers who are new to the software how to work with its key features. Learn how to choose a template; set up the basic levels, grids, add dimensions; and start adding walls, doors, and windows to your model. Paul also demonstrates how to create views and documentation that clearly communicate your plans, import files from other CAD programs, and produce construction documents.

Topics include:
  • Setting up levels and grids
  • Adding doors and windows
  • Loading families
  • Working with 3D views
  • Dimensioning a plan
  • Adding a schedule view
  • Customizing schedule views
  • Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
  • Importing CAD files
  • Linking to another Revit file
  • Working with sheets
  • Generating a cloud rendering

Direct download links 1 GB :

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: RockCGAD

RockCGAD

Sep 18, 2021
Please let me know if /when link is activated or rebuilt.
I'll check this out when available and give a 'quick review' when I'm done with the course.

Last edited:

RockCGAD

Sep 18, 2021
Hi Chief-
I don't know the protocol for "requesting in the forum" if this is the right place or not - my guess is that you watch all posts and this is your day off so -- no worries. I'm just covering all my bases by posting here as well for this request.

Thanks again mate.
-rock

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tougeinsk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock