MaxDepth – Houdini Nebula Vol II

• We are re-building links, if you find your links are not working request in forum and we will make it live.

Chief

Commander
Staff member
Mar 11, 2020
www.cgarmy.com
MaxDepth-–-Houdini-Nebula-Vol-II.jpg

Houdini Nebula Vol II: If you love science fiction and creating breathtaking visuals you’re going to love this tutorial! In “Houdini Nebulas Volume Two” we are back again delivering almost four hours of high quality easily digestible Houdini training. You’ll be creating awe-inspiring visuals from day one with our intuitive process. We have developed a deceptively simple system to create incredibly complex levels of detail using particles and volumes in conjunction with some clever VOP manipulation. We will walk you through the process step by step from simulation, to shading and lighting. Then we will walk you through how to tweak your final comp in Nuke. The sky is literally the limit to what you’ll be able to create with this tutorial.

Direct download links 3.5 GB :

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

john117

Jun 25, 2020
Is anyone following this tutorial? I'm getting an error while caching out particle fluid in a frame range. :(

Edit: Managed to solve it. some other previously cached files were conflicting with the create_surface node. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief

Chief

Commander
Staff member
Mar 11, 2020
www.cgarmy.com
Is anyone following this tutorial? I'm getting an error while caching out particle fluid in a frame range. :(

Edit: Managed to solve it. some other previously cached files were conflicting with the create_surface node. :)
Thanks for posting your solution, i appreciate that.

Reactions: john117

john117

Jun 25, 2020
Can you post a few more houdini courses if possible?

vladluzin

Apr 12, 2021
Just registered and links are not updated! Please make them live :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viccitalia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock