- Mar 11, 2020
Rendering for beginners with Corona 9 in 3ds Max
Rendering training for beginners with Corona 9 in 3ds Max: In this course by artist Margarita Nikita , you will learn how to create beautiful photorealistic renderings using the Corona engine in 3ds Max .
This course covers how to create realistic renderings, from camera positions and lighting, adding materials, integrating objects and creating stunning images.
This course focuses on photorealistic renderings and realistic 3D interior design.
- Create photorealistic renderings from scratch with Corona Render in 3ds Max
- Gain confidence in Corona Rendering
- Adjust rendering with Corona Render
- How to place cameras and camera settings
- Adjust natural and artificial lighting for the scene
- Create and apply materials to create realistic scenes
- The basics of 3D Max
Course title : Udemy – Corona 9 in 3ds Max: Rendering Course for Beginners
Total course time: 3.13 hours
Number of image files: 31
Education year: 2022
Exercise file: Yes
Course instructor: Margarita Nikita
Software: Corona – 3ds Max
English subtitles: none
Download with direct link and high speed: 2.9 GB