Vray Next For Sketchup Exterior

Chief

Commander
Staff member
Mar 11, 2020
www.cgarmy.com
Vray Next For Sketchup Exterior.jpg

Vray Next For Sketchup Exterior : I’m Evren Cavusoglu. I have been teaching sketchup and vray for 10 years. I finally published my first vray training in English.The subject of this course will be rendering exterior day and night with Vray Next For Sketchup.

Requirements
  • Intermediate sketchup user
Vray Next is the latest vray version for sketchup (4.0). This is the fastest and most improved version ever. Significant updates have been added, especially on GPU rendering.Many users have difficulty in getting the ambience they want. This training set is designed particularly for exterior rendering. In this training set, I explained the topics step by step from beginner to expert. Instead of large files, I explained subjects through small scenes. I added these scenes as files . If you are a Vray for sketchup 3.4 or 3.6 user, it will not be difficult to get used to this version.
Who this course is for:
  • Sketchup users
  • Sketchup Vray Next Users
What you’ll learn
  • Rendering Daylight and night scene
  • Post Production
  • Vray Next For Sketchup

Direct download links 3.7 GB :

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohit Bhatt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock